Citizens in Austin have been living in fear after five different packages blew up n the last 19 days. CNN is now reporting that the Austin bomber is dead after blowing himself up. These bombs left two people dead and others injured. The first three packages were actually left on porches. People would come out thinking that it was a package and in turn, it would end up blowing up on them. The fourth one was left on the side of the road and the fifth one was at a FedEx facility. If this package actually ended up getting shipped, it would be the first explosive that happened to.

Hopefully, these are the only bombs that were out there.

What happened to the bomber?

The Austin Bomber actually ended up blowing himself up early this morning. The media has been briefed, but they are not sharing a lot of details about the suspect so far. According to Austin Police Chief Brian Manley, they were able to locate the suspect at a hotel on Interstate 35 in the Austin suburb of Round Rock. The police had been slowing closing in on him over the last 24 to 36 hours. Obviously, he probably knew that they were close to finding him.

The ballistic vehicles were on the way to the scene when the suspect ended up driving away in his vehicle. Of course, this caused fear he was going to put out another bomb, but that wasn't the case at all.

The vehicle stopped on the side of the road in the ditch. The suspect then actually detonated an explosive in his vehicle, which caused one officer to be knocked back and another shot off his weapon, but both seem to be doing fine. This could have ended a lot worse, and it is relieving to hear that all officers involved survived.

Who was this Austin Bomber?

At this time, the authorities are keeping most information quiet. The bomber was a 24-year-old white male. They do not know his motive for sure at this time and are still working on confirming if he was working alone the entire time or not. They have not released the suspect's name at this time. More information about him will be released as it continues to come out.

This investigation is far from over, but at least people in Austin can have a little less fear after knowing that the suspect has now taken his own life.

At this time, everyone just has to hope that this was a one-man job and that there are not any other bombs out there. Police are not leaving any reason for concern that this isn't over. This is a continuing investigation in Austin, Texas.