Ariana Grande's concert at the Manchester Arena ended with an emergency evacuation after several explosions were heard on Monday night. The Great Manchester Police Department has reported and confirmed that there were about 19 people who were killed and about 50 more people injured during the terrorist attack in the concert venue. Some reports reveal that the suspected suicide bomber has been targeting concert goers at the concert venue.

Manchester Police confirms a terrorist attack

Numbers of police from the Manchester department responded immediately after the explosion.

They were telling everyone to clear the area for them to continue investigating the scene. Meanwhile, the GM Police has treated the explosion during Ariana Grande's concert as a terror attack.

According to police reports, the suicide bomber penetrated the concert area while carrying a backpack. Such incident marks the worst attack in the UK since the last bombing in London on July 2005. Most of the witnesses also claimed that the suicide bomber used a nail bomb.

Meanwhile, the British Prime Minister Theresa May released a statement saying that they are now working in order to establish the complete details of the attack. She added that her thoughts go out to all the victims and the families who have been affected by the bomb explosion.

On the other hand, one of Grande's representatives also confirmed that the singer is doing well. Further, her team is also doing everything they can in order to investigate what happened during the concert. As of now, no official statements have been given; however, people who posted on social media confirmed that there were two explosions heard during that night.

Grande's concert bombing is Britain's deadliest militant attacks

As per the investigation, the Manchester Police department has issued a report stating that the explosion that happened in the British Arena is by far the deadliest attack that has ever happened in Britain caused by militants. One of the witnesses during the concert further revealed that she felt a huge blast as she left the arena.

The explosion was followed by rushing and screaming of over 21,000 people.

A particular video was also posted on Twitter that showed numbers of fans, most of them were young, running out from the concert venue. Further, the British counter-terrorism police department has stated that they are making everything they can to find out the culprit of the suspected terrorism.