North Korea just shocked the entire world accusing South Korea and the United States of an assassination plot on its President. The alleged assassination would be carried out with bio-chemical weapons. This, however, is the latest twist in the ongoing saga between the three countries. Currently, the tension between the U.S. and North Korea has both countries teetering on the brink of a nuclear war.

The CIA and IS planned Jong-Un's assassination

The murder attempt on Kim Jong-Un's life was reported on Friday. A rambling 1,800-word story offered no definitive proof other than idealistic narratives from the North Korean state news agency (KCNA).

According to the media outlet, a "fearsome extremist group" planned the assassination with South Korea's Intelligence Service (IS) and the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

North Korean Officials said the plot started in 2014 when one of its citizens was returning home after studying at a university in Russia. Reportedly, he was approached by the South Korean spy agency to carry out the attack on Kim Jong-Un.

Purportedly, South Korean agents gave money and satellite communication equipment to the North Korean citizen to carry out the attack during a public event. The biochemical weapon, which is a delayed-action radioactive or "nano poisonous" substance would be used to kill Kim Jong-un.

Reportedly, the U.S. CIA would supply the deadly gas

The Ministry Officials claimed several contacts were made between the North Korean citizen and spy officials from South Korea and the United States CIA agency. It was also reported that many payments were made to the anonymous citizen as well. And according to the North Korean agents, just about a month ago, the CIA was supposed to supply the biochemical substance to the hired killer.

North Korea's state-owned news agency, Rodong Sinmun broadcasted the breaking news on state televisions. However, it did not describe how the North Korean officials found out about the alleged plot. Additionally, there was no mention of the suspect full identity; he was only referred to as Kim.

Repeated calls to the Washington-based CIA headquarters were futile. Additionally, South Korea's National Intelligence Service officials did not respond to phone calls made to the country's spy agency.