DeMario Jackson and Corinne Olympios finally released their official statements regarding their alleged "misconduct" on the set of "Bachelor in Paradise" in Mexico. The two contestants reportedly had an intimate night after an "all day of drinking" with their cast mates to celebrate the beginning of their journey on the show. Earlier reports suggest a producer felt "uncomfortable" after seeing DeMario and Corinne's behavior in the swimming pool, which led the third party to file a complaint about the act.

'I am a victim'

Speaking for the first time since the scandal broke out on Wednesday, the 23-year-old female contestant, through her publicist, said she barely remember what happened that night, and has been spending the past few days "trying to make sense" of these issues pressed against her. Corinne, despite her little recollection of what took place, acknowledged that "something bad" happened the night of June 4.

The former "Bachelor" contender said she understands the production team's decision to stop the filming in the wake of the controversy. Corinne also understands why the producer filed a complaint about allegations of misconduct.

'My character has been assassinated'

DeMario, on the other hand, told Inside Edition that he was falsely accused over his alleged scandal with Corinne. He added this issue has dragged him and his entire family through the mud.

And although things have not been good for him for the past couple of days, the male contestant promised to clear his name with the truth.

The evicted "Bachelorette" participant reportedly hired Walter Mosley to handle his case. Aside from his legal efforts to put an end to this controversy, DeMario also challenged the "Bachelor in Paradise" team to release the video recordings of that night.

He clarified that he is not blaming anyone over his recent controversy.

His only intention is to reveal the truth and lay down what really happened between him and Corinne in Puerta Vallarta. DeMario has previously said that they did not engage in sexual intercourse, unlike what other publications are implying.

The 30-year-old male contender revealed he was fired from his job as an executive contender after his alleged misconduct with Corinne came to light last week. Right now, the entire "Bachelor in Paradise" remains in limbo until Warner Bros. releases its final decision on the fate of the reality program.

Don't miss our page on Facebook!
Click to read more