It was yesterday reported that an 18-year-old man was in custody relating to the explosion in a train carriage on the London Underground. That man was arrested in Dover and will be moved to London. On Saturday night, a second arrest was made when a 21-year-old man was taken into custody in Hounslow in west London. Meanwhile, the Parsons Green station where the bombing occurred was opened once again to the public on Saturday.

Arrests in London Underground bombing

After Friday morning’s explosion from an improvised bomb on a London tube train in the Parsons Green station, which injured 30 passengers, police launched a massive manhunt to track down the culprit or culprits responsible.

The U.K. once again raised its terror threat level to “critical.” Saturday morning saw the arrest of an 18-year-old man in Dover, around 80 miles from London.

As reported by the Guardian, Saturday night saw officers with the London Metropolitan Police Counter Terrorism Command taking the second suspect into custody in Hounslow in London. According to a police statement, the man was arrested at 11.50 p.m. local time Saturday night under section 41 of the Terrorism Act. The suspect remains in custody at a south London police station where he is being questioned.

Despite two arrests, police are continuing their investigations and as reported by CNN have been searching a home in Sunbury-on-Thames in connection with the attack. As a precaution, police evacuated around 60 homes in the area during the search.

Officials reviewing surveillance videos and interviewing witnesses

Senior counter-terrorism officer Neil Basu said police are still reviewing hours of CCTV surveillance footage from the Parsons Green station and surrounding area and have interviewed 100 witnesses.

They have also viewed photographs and videos provided by the public.

Speaking of the improvised explosive device (IED) used in the attack, U.K. Home Secretary Amber Rudd said it is important to ensure the materials the suspect used to create the IED become more difficult to obtain and to combine together. The bomb had been placed in a plastic bucket inside a Lidl grocery store bag, which had wires trailing from it.

The explosion was triggered using some kind of remote device.

Increased police presence all over London

Meanwhile, London police have increased the number of officers on the streets and railway stations of London, as well as train stations elsewhere in the U.K. In a statement officials, said there will be far more officers patrolling iconic sites in the city, places where many people gather and all transport hubs in the city.

In other terror-related news, a British Airways flight was evacuated in Paris airport this morning due to a security threat to the airport.