There had been a commotion near the set of house of cardsSeason 6 in Joppa, Maryland on Wednesday, October 18. Fortunately, the television show was not affected, but it had left Advanced Granite Solutions office’s five dead and three wounded.

As the manhunt for the suspect is now underway, the filming of the political thriller web series now continues. And it looks like Douglas Stamper's (Michael Kelly)’s loyalty to Francis “Frank” Underwood (Kevin Spacey) will be put to the test.

Will Doug stay loyal to Frank?

Doug already proved his loyalty to Frank for many times in the television show’s previous seasons..

However, it looks like there will still be a possibility that he is going to betray him in “House of Cards” Season 6.

As the former president’s wife, Claire Underwood (Robin Wright), is now the new POTUS, Frank’s power and influence are gradually decreasing.

Will Doug ever betray Frank? In an interview with Michael Kelly (via Christian Post), the 49-year-old actor said that his character still strongly believes that Frank is the only person who can rule the country to become a better and stronger nation. In fact, he is not the only who have fate in what Kevin Spacey’s role can do. Leann Harvey (Neve Campbell) is also convinced that Frank is the only one who can lead the U.S. So, they might be working together to bring Frank back into power.

However, they will be doing something dark to make this possible. "We are going to do some bad things along the way,” Kelly said. Although he explained that it would be for the greater good of the American people, it might still be bad for the country.

Top Videos of the Day

The shooting incident

Meanwhile, FBI already named the suspect at the recent shooting that happened at the Advanced Granite Solutions office in Harford County.

The 37-year-old shooter is named Radee Labeeb Prince and is now wanted. The television show’s executive producer Dana Brunetti revealed the incident on his Facebook page and was surprised to learn that the media didn’t cover the mishap. "I turn on the news to see what is happening, and guess what they're covering?” he posted.

After a while, Netflix and the series’ production company Media Rights Capital released a joint statement regarding the issue. In the announcement obtained by the Hollywood Reporter, it cleared that “House of Card” Season 6’s production would continue and would not be disrupted by the incident.