Celine Dion returned to Las Vegas on Tuesday night for her scheduled performance at Caesars Palace, following the horrifying shooting incident that killed 58 people and left over 500 people injured. According to a report from the Los Angeles Times, Dion, the 49-year old singer, is donating all her shows’ proceeds to the unfortunate victims of the mass shooting.

It was recorded as the worst mass killing in modern US history. On Sunday, Dion told her audience that Las Vegas lost numbers of beautiful and innocent souls. As she started her performance on stage, the chart-topping singer wanted all the families to know that they are in her prayers.

#VegasStrong

Dion wanted to use her show as her way of comforting and supporting the victims of the tragic shooting. As the popular singer took the stage, a visible "#VegasStrong" was written on the big screen on stage. She further announced that she, together with her producer, the AEG and Caesars Entertainment, are dedicating the show to all the victims.

She was also grateful to the first responders, doctors, and nurses who were working round the clock to save the lives of the injured victims. According to Entertainment Weekly, Dion was thankful to everyone who had been heroes and did whatever they could to help people in their desperate time of need.

Jason Aldean canceled shows

Following the horrifying attack [VIDEO], Jason Aldean canceled all his shows in respect of those victims killed and injured during the incident.

Top Videos of the Day

He was the one performing on stage when a gunman, identified as Stephen Paddock, ruined the concert and started firing at the crowd in the Mandalay Bay Hotel.

In a statement issued by Aldean following the cancellation of shows, he said, "It is the right thing to do." He believed that what happened in Las Vegas was a challenging time for everyone. He and his teammates had planned to mourn along with those who lost their loved ones.

Celebrities show support

While Dion and Aldean have shown their comfort to the shooting victims, other Hollywood celebrities also shared their sentiments following the attack. Jennifer Lopez was reportedly heartbroken over the incident. She also postponed all her shows and issued an apology to all her concertgoers.

A representative of Lopez added that her thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims and their families. Other performers have canceled their night performances but are set to resume next week.