Massachusetts Attorney's Office announced that they will charge an undocumented migrant. Franklin Freddy Meave Vazquez, 27, allegedly acted as though he was crazy, according to a report to the Coast Guard. The report said that he attacked the crew members of a Virginia-based fishing vessel and one of them died. The charges include murder and if found guilty, Vasquez, after serving a sentence faces deportation to his home country. The accused has a prior arrest record, ABC noted, and was released on bond after an arrest in March.

In that instance, his arrest was over alleged "abduction by force" and "intimidation."

Illegal migrant 'went crazy' vessel captain said

Turn to Ten reported that the attack, which took place Sunday, was described by the captain as terrifying as he "went crazy." During the attack, he was "hitting people on the head" with a hammer. Two crewmen were reportedly injured and the other looked to be dead. In fact, he was dead by the time help arrived.

The outlet added the incident happened, "approximately 60 miles east of Nantucket at the time of the alleged murder." This falls under federal legal jurisdiction.

Fox alleges migrant was a DACA recipient

Fox News ran a story on the report as well, noting that Vazquez was with DACA as the child of an illegal since 2013.

However, after the November 2015 expiration, he was a refused further extension. They wrote, "his request was denied on August 16, 2016 – almost a year after his DACA status had already expired. Documents say his request was denied for abandonment, meaning he may have failed to respond to an information request or never showed up for a required appearance."

However, the Fox report noted that he was again released on bond on Sunday, which conflicts with the report by Turn to Ten, who are part of the Sinclair Broadcast Group.

They reported he would be held without bail.

German cruise ship came to the rescue of the crew

A German cruise ship came to the rescue after an emergency SOS message went out. ABC said that their doctor attended to the injured people and pronounced the one person dead. The accused was caught by the crew members after he climbed up a mast.

It was terrifying for the crew, as at one stage, they endured confinement on a small boat with nowhere to run to.

The fishing vessel where the allegedly crazed attack by the migrant took place, is named the Capt Billy Haver and works out of Virginia