"Teen Mom OG" star Maci Bookout is opening up about some issues in her marriage to Taylor McKinney during next week's all new episode of the show. Maci, who has been accused of drinking too much by some fans, says that she and her husband will often drink and argue with one another when the cameras aren't around. Maci tells her friend that having three young children is "catching up" to them, adding that 85 percent of the time they are fine, but the other 15 percent "is h*ll."

Maci Bookout makes a shocking confession about her marriage

Maci Bookout revealed that she and Taylor will wait until the cameras leave and start drinking, and then "freak out" over the "smallest things." The "Teen Mom OG" star says that they argue over small issues, but it "blows up." When Maci added that the issues aren't going to go away, her friend suggested that the pair considering attending couples counseling.

Maci and Taylor's relationship issues come as a big surprise to many fans, as the newlyweds have never been seen fighting on camera. Bookout and McKinney tied the knot in October, and share two children together, Jayde, 2, and Maverick, 1. Taylor is also an active step-dad to Maci's oldest son, Bentley, whose father is Ryan Edwards.

Meanwhile, Maci Bookout is also under stress about issues with Bentley's father, Ryan Edwards. Maci has been opening up about Ryan engaging in dangerous activity that could possibly hurt him or end his life. During Monday's episode of "Teen Mom OG," Maci cried as she told her co-stars, Catelynn Lowell and Amber Portwood, that she was afraid for Ryan's life. Later, Maci told Taylor that she was going to ask Ryan to go to rehab because she wanted to save his life.

Top Videos of the Day

Ryan Edwards drug rumors continue to circulate

After the episode, Ryan Edwards' fiance, Mackenzie Standifer, spoke out via Twitter saying that instead of judging or gossiping about Ryan and his family, that fans should use that time to pray for Edwards. The next day, Mackenzie's dad spoke out about how he planned to get his daughter and Ryan together with the family to talk about the issues they are facing, much like an intervention. Mackenzie's dad added that he thinks that Ryan is a "great guy."

Are you shocked by the issues that Maci Bookout is facing in her marriage to Taylor McKinney, and with her baby daddy Ryan Edwards? It seems that perhaps Bentley's entire family could use some professional help for all the issues they are currently dealing with.