After the Manchester Arena suicide bombing, Ariana Grande canceled several European gigs of her “Dangerous Woman” tour, returning home to Los Angeles. However she later promised to hold a Benefit Concert in aid of the victims. Plans have now been confirmed and what is dubbed One Love Manchester will be held on Sunday, June 4.

Full star cast for One Love Manchester benefit concert

Besides Ariana herself, a full star cast of performers is set to perform at the benefit concert, including Coldplay, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Pharrell, Take That, Usher and One Direction’s Niall Horan, with other performers yet to be announced.

The benefit concert is to be held at the Old Trafford Cricket Ground in Manchester.

Tickets will go on sale Thursday this week. There is one major stipulation – concert goers have been asked not to bring bags. Fans who attended Grande's Manchester Arena concert on May 22 will receive free tickets. The Old Trafford Cricket Ground can reportedly seat 50,000 people and the benefit concert will also be broadcast live on BBC One TV and BBC radio.

Proceeds to We Love Manchester emergency fund

The We Love Manchester emergency fund, organized by the Manchester City Council and the British Red Cross, will receive all proceeds from the One Love Manchester benefit concert.

Top Videos of the Day

Organizers of the concert anticipate that around £2 million (around $2.5 million) will be raised. Once plans were set, Grande headed to Twitter to give details of the concert.

Manchester police checked with families of the victims about benefit concert

Chief Constable Ian Hopkins of the Greater Manchester Police told the BBC on Tuesday that when he first heard about the concert, his initial reaction was that they needed to speak to the victims’ families first, to see how they felt about it. Hopkins said the majority were in favor of the concert, although some clearly weren’t, which he said is understandable.

Victims of Manchester Arena attack still hospitalized

22 people died when Salman Abedi detonated a suicide bomb at the Manchester Arena on May 22, including seven children.

As reported by Blasting News, 116 people were injured, 50 of which are still hospitalized, with 17 in critical care. Doctors and hospital officials said several of the victims of the blast had suffered life-changing injuries to their major organs and limbs.

According to Manchester police, their investigation into the suicide bombing is making good progress. So far 16 people, thought to be involved in the bombing, have been arrested, although police later released a woman and a 16-year-old boy.