Hartford County police officers confirmed the arrest of a man wanted for a deadly shooting. The incident claimed the lives of three people and sent two individuals in critical condition to a local medical facility. Officers identified the Suspect as 37-years old Radee L. Prince.

The Hartford sheriff department confirmed that he was taken into custody late Wednesday night. Prince surrendered to officers of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF). According to the officers in Hartford, they are still awaiting more information about his arrest, revealing that they only knew that ATF and FBI agents captured him in Delaware.

Killer has long criminal history

On Wednesday morning, Prince entered the Advanced Granite Solutions company and shot five employees. The suspect had worked for four months at the facility located in the Edgewood business park.

The Delaware police revealed that he allegedly shot a sixth person there. After the targeted attack, Officer Jeffrey Gahler of the Hartford County Sheriff's Department issued a manhunt for his arrest. Prince was reported harm and dangerous by the investigators in Hartford.

Officers in Wilmington, Delaware also issued an arrest warrant for him after he shot his sixth victim in the head at a car dealership. Law officials said the shooting occurred at 10:45 a.m. when the victim was shot twice by his attacker.

Reportedly, the injured individual was alert and identified the wanted man as the shooter.

According to officer Tracy, Prince had an ongoing dispute with his sixth victim, who he knew quite well. Later at a news conference, Tracy told reporters that the crimes weren't random, the accused killer knew all his victims.

Man went on killing spree at place of employment

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the ATF led the manhunt to capture Prince. The pursuit targeted four states, Maryland, New Jersey, Philadelphia and Washington D.C. Tracy said the firearm utilized in the Edgewood crime spree was the same weapon used in the Delaware shooting.

However, the ATF did not issue a report, as their investigation continues.

Also, the police did not reveal the names of those killed in the attack. But they reported that two individuals were listed in critical condition at the Maryland Shock and Trauma Center. The Associated Press stated that Barak Caba, the manager of Advanced Granite Solutions said Prince worked temporarily at the company as a machinist.