Mother Michelle Martens had sex with the rapist killer of her ten-year-old daughter Victoria after her murder. Horrific findings by New Mexico Police have revealed that Victoria Martens was allegedly raped and dismembered by Michelle's boyfriend and his girl cousin. Martens, who changed her story several times during police investigations says that she enjoyed watching her child getting raped and sexually assaulted, so much so, that she allegedly recruited men to have sex with her daughter via the dating site,Plenty of Fish.”

On the tragic night that little Victoria Martens was killed - August 23rd, she was justone day older than ten.

Her “birthday celebration” ended up being the last day of her life under the most shockingly brutal circumstances.

Martens liked watching the rape

In a report released by the police, Martens admitted that her boyfriend, Fabian Gonzales and his girl cousin Jessica Kelleyhad raped, sexually assaulted and killed Victoria while she watched them do it. Martens did nothing to stop the murder, even when they dismembered the body and stuffed it in a bag. The Daily Mail reported that “Martens 'liked watching Victoria being raped' by her partner and Kelley' ... even though her daughter beggedfor her life.”

The forensic report

Forensic reports revealed that the pretty little girl had been "dosed with meth, raped, strangled, stabbed and dismembered." In over 100 pages of interview transcripts, the police finally got Martens to changed her original story, which was that the child had died after taking some meth.

She also blamed the death on Kelley, saying that she and Gonzales were not even there when Victoria died. She later said that she had not reported it immediately to the police as she had been threatened by Gonzales and Kelley.

Trial set for October next year

The full story emerged after police told Martens that Gonzales had confessed the full story to them.

According to a report by CNN, Kelley, who had been living at the Marten’s home in the Arroyo Villas apartments has now been charged and the three of them are set to stand trial Oct. 2, 2017.

News coverage on KOAT’s YouTube Channel has more information including taped 911 calls.

Follow the page Donald Trump
Follow
Don't miss our page on Facebook!