Terry Crews is breaking his silence in the wake of sexual assault allegations pressed against Harvey Weinstein. In a series of tweets posted Tuesday, the actor admitted the ongoing issue of the movie mogul has reminded him of his own experience when a Hollywood executive reportedly groped his private parts.

The alleged incident took place at a Hollywood function he attended with Rebecca King-Crews last year. The actor narrated that the unnamed executive approached him and made the move in front of his wife. Although he was shocked by what happened, the "Brooklyn Nine-Nine" star has decided to let the incident go due to fear of being ostracized.

Crews speaks up against Hollywood exec on alleged sexual harassment

Terry Crews told his colleagues about the sexual harassment before he received a call from the unnamed Hollywood executive, who apologized for what he did to him at the party. The accused, however, did not give his reasons for doing such act.

The "Everybody Hates Chris" star can be sure that Harvey Weinstein is not the only person who is using his power to take advantage of other people.

He also acknowledged that this kind of incident is also happening beyond this industry.

Terry Crews received an outpouring of support from fellow celebrities and fans after he revealed his own experience of sexual harassment.

Most of them thanked the actor for speaking up on behalf of those who are scared to come out, while others praised him for being an inspiration to sexual assault victims.

Celebrities respond to Weinstein assault allegations

Terry Crews has yet to make further comments after he shared his own experience in the wake of Harvey Weinstein's sexual assault allegations.

Meanwhile, the movie mogul is currently facing multiple accusations of assault since the news broke over the weekend.

According to reports, these allegations dated back nearly three decades ago. Hence, several women, including celebrities, have already come out to testify against the award-winning producer on these sexual assault claims.

Angelina Jolie said she had a "bad experience" with the controversial producer that made her decide to stop working with him. Gwyneth Paltrow shared the same sentiment and revealed that she got scared to speak up after the movie mogul warned her.

Jennifer Lawrence, on the other hand, said she did not experience any form of harassment while working with Harvey Weinstein for five years. But despite that, the "Hunger Games" star still considered this case "inexcusable and absolutely upsetting."

Don't miss our page on Facebook!