US President Donald Trump was in the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. He was infected with COVID-19 but has returned to the White House within three days. Once he stepped off Marine One and climbed the South Portico steps, he removed his face mask and gave the impression that he was hale and hearty.

In a video via Twitter, he assured his fans - "Don't let it dominate you. Don't be afraid of it. You're going to beat it." He has to prepare for his reelection, but the information provided by medics about his condition was sketchy. Since he is the president, he received the best possible medical treatment, and he has apparently recovered.

At a White House Supreme Court event, Donald Trump and several attendees developed the COVID-19 infection. As a result, Trump went to the Walter Reed Hospital on October 2. It was a precautionary measure.

USA Today says more than 210,000 Americans have already died from the virus. A professor of infectious disease at the University of California, Los Angeles says - "I think it's up to the individual to judge if that's something to be afraid of or not." In the context of Trump's message, the professor explains that the disease is a threat to the people. They might not die but could suffer from severe and long-lasting side effects.

Jubilation in the Trump camp

Donald Trump is back in the White House, but medical experts and critics are uncertain about his seriousness infection.

They are also worried about how it would affect his activities as the United States president and his campaign. USA Today quotes some of his aides saying he had "defeated" the virus. A campaign spokesman says Donald Trump plans to take part in the second presidential debate in Miami. However, there are critics. One of them is former Governor Christine Todd Whitman, a New Jersey Republican.

She describes the decision to leave the hospital as "irresponsible" and "shocking."

Mystery surrounds the physical condition of Trump

There is an element of mystery surrounding the physical condition of Trump. Those close to him have sent mixed signals on the subject with various versions doing the rounds. Some say the initial condition was alarming.

It seems there was a drop in oxygen levels when he was in the hospital. USA Today says his doctor Sean Conley avoided clarifying whether there are signs of damage to the lung because of the illness. Conley said - "Over the past 24 hours, the president has continued to improve. He's met or exceeded all standard hospital discharge criteria." Incidentally, several aides have already tested positive. One of them is White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany. She tested positive on Monday 5th.

Trump sends a strong message on the virus to Americans

According to Sky News, America has seen more than 210,000. However, soon after Donald Trump (74) came back to the White House from the Walter Reed Medical Center in Maryland, he sent out a strong message to his fellow citizens.

It was "get out there" and "don't be afraid" of the Coronavirus. Experts have other opinions. Dr. David Nace of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Centre revealed coronavirus continues to be a "complete threat." Another expert Dr. Sadiya Khan of Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, adds - "I would go so far as to say (Mr. Trump's words) may precipitate or worsen spread."

The White House's deputy press secretary Judd Deere confirmed: "every precaution" was being taken to ensure the safety of the president, his family, and staff. He added - "Physical access to the president will be significantly limited, and appropriate PPE will be worn when near him." The president was probably trying to downplay the issue for wherever reasons. He was in the hospital for three days and was a high-risk patient, given his age and weight. He somehow hates to wear a mask, but Donald Trump wore one during a military hospital visit in July.