Since the debut of the Steele dossier at the beginning of 2016, former British spy Christopher Steele has avoided a meeting with U.S. officials. However, according to recent reports, Steele has agreed to meet in London regarding the dossier he penned two years ago.

The Times of London is reporting that a source close to Steele told the British based newspaper he plans to meet with American authorities within the next several weeks, but only about his interactions with the FBI and only with the approval of the British government—which authorities have agreed to the terms.

The Steele dossier was reportedly paid for by the DNC

The infamous Steele dossier was reportedly bought and paid for by the DNC. Judicial Watch published a video Monday which featured Carter Page himself.

In the interview, Judicial Watch, spearheaded by CEO Tom Fitton, uncovered new information. In that information, JW reported that Christopher Steele was paid by the FBI, 11 times, despite them indicating that Steele was an "unpaid volunteer."

Moreover, while Steele was being paid by the FBI, he was also receiving payment from the DNC.

Christopher Steele refused to meet with U.S. authorities in the past

Regarding the meeting with U.S. officials, Steele’s decision to speak with authorities is a complete reversal from his reported refusal to meet with U.S. investigators regarding his demonstrably false report.

Reuters published a report, in May, saying that Steele was unwilling to meet with a federal prosecutor who Attorney General William Barr appointed to lead an investigation into the origins of the Russia probe.

Newly appointed AG William Barr said last month that he was planning to look into the origins of the Russian probe. Barr claimed that he was "unsatisfied" with the intel reports that were presented to him regarding the inquiry when he first took office.

Among other things, the Steele dossier is a top priority on Barr's list of things to investigate.

Likewise, Politico reported on April 17 that Steele was refusing to meet with the Justice Department’s inspector general's office, which is investigating the FBI’s use of the dossier to obtain FISA warrants against Trump's campaign adviser, Carter Page.

This news comes amid reports of former FBI Director James Comey and former CIA Director John Brennan playing the blame game. The two avidly blame the other for the inclusion of the dossier in with the intel reports. John Brennan claims that he warned Comey that Steele's report was unverified and most of the contents were unproven.

However, according to Brennan, Comey included the dossier in with the intel report despite his constant warnings.

Comey, on the other hand, claims that Brennan told him to include the dossier in with the intel reports that were presented to the FISA court to obtain the warrant for the ok to spy on the Trump campaign.

Barr vows to get down to the bottom of it and release a report to the American people.

Follow the page Donald Trump
Follow
Don't miss our page on Facebook!