The suicide bomber who killed 22 people and injured over 50 at the end of the Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, U.K. has been identified. According to United States officials who spoke to the press on Tuesday, the attacker was 22-year-old Salman Abedi. He committed suicide during the bombing.

His home in south Manchester was raided. Neighbors claimed they saw several armed police come up the street and raid the residence. For the last several months, it had just been Abedi living at the residence, but others have resided there in the past.

Does Islamic State take responsibility for the attack?

Even though, according to some sources, ISIS has claimed the Terrorist Attack, several reporters within the mainstream media and on social media have said that they do not want to put the blame on the Islamic State until they can be absolutely sure the bomber had a connection to the radical group.

There seems to be an open door policy on taking in refugees in the U.K. Many people have blamed the terrorist attacks taking place there on the influx of refugees they have received over the last two years especially. If you browse YouTube, there are videos blaming refugees for this. However, mainstream media does not seem to believe there is a connection between the influx of refugees being brought into the U.K.

and terrorist attacks occurring there.

What has made the attack seem even more cruel is the fact that it appears to have been targeting teenagers. Since the bombing occurred at an Ariana Grande concert, many young people lost their lives

"The Manchester terrorist attack was directed at children. It is going to be a very big shock for the U.K." said Nigel Farage, a British politician.

Ariana Grande is also saddened by the events that occurred Monday Night. She took to Twitter and said:

"Broken. From the bottom of my heart I am so so sorry. I don't have words."

It is unknown if the singer will be cancelling any of her upcoming shows during her tour. However, the pop group Take That canceled its show that was scheduled for today in Liverpool in order to pay their respects to those whose lives were lost in the terrorist attack.

But, who are the victims?

So far, an 8-year-old girl, a 23-year-old woman, and a 26-year-old man have been identified as victims. There has been an outpouring of condolences and support all across social media in the aftermath of this tragedy, as more victims will likely be identified in the coming days.

Don't miss our page on Facebook!