America stands on the verge of another nuclear conflict with North Korea. A missile failed to launch last Wednesday off the eastern coast of North Korea. In response, the U.S. sent its most powerful bombers to fly over the country. America has now declared a preemptive strike against North Korea. The cynical dynasty that is Kim Jong Un has been accumulating nuclear weapons since the Korean War. He continues to lead his father's regime into controversy. He reminds foreign countries that North Korea has plans for the nuclear destruction of them.

Over the past few years, Presidents Clinton, Bush and Obama have broken ties with the political official.

Despite that fact, Kim Jong Un still continues to build missiles that can reach the U.S. The matter at hand is whether or not he can be stopped.

North Korean statements

The recent threats from the eastern peninsula are attempts to entice Pyongyang with the preemptive strike. The U.S. plans to impose the strike on the nation's foreign aid and sanctions relief. A statement, entitled "U.S. should not run wild, pondering over the catastrophic consequences to be entailed by its attempt at a preemptive strike," was released by North Korea's KCNA following the matter at hand.

Within the past year, Kim has launched over 30 missiles and at least 2 nuclear bombs. The country is rumored to have built 20 nuclear bombs.

Kim's regime is known for being gluttonous when it comes to talks of attacking other nations, including the Unites States of America. Also last year, it launched a missile in South Korea to test preemptive strikes at airfields and ports. Just a few weeks ago, it launched 4 missiles at the same time off the coast of Japan. It was a test saturation attack they claimed was an attempt at overpowering any missile defenses there.

Discuss this news on Eunomia

A North Korean diplomat announced this past Tuesday that its supreme leader could launch a missile "at any time and at any place" that he pleases. Immediately following this horrific detail was the failed missile launch that occurred off the nation's coast on Wednesday.

The American response

During last week's press conference in Seoul, State Secretary Rex Tillerson said, "Twenty years of talking has brought us to the point we are today." He also mentioned, "Talk is not going to change the situations." He added that the preemptive strike is the country's last resort if the U.S.

forces continue to be challenged by the nuclear weapons programs of North Korea. The secretary's comments serve as a strong force from the Trump administration. They are now calling for the halt of Kim's nuclear and ballistic-missile programs.

The Secretary of State is preparing a new approach toward this missile crisis as the U.S. warns North Korea that it won't be manipulated into intimidation.

Tillerson told reporters in South Korea on Friday, "If they evaluate the threat of their weapons programs to a level that we believe requires action, that option is on the table. Let me be very clear: this policy of strategic patience has ended. All options are on the table. North Korea must understand that the only path to secure, economically prosperous future is to abandon its development of nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles and other weapons of mass destruction."