What was meant to be a fun evening for concert-goers ended in tragedy tonight as Explosions went off shortly after an Ariana Grande concert ended at Manchester Arena. At about 11 p.m. BST, police were called about explosions at the venue of Grande's concert. The current tally is over 50 people have been injured by the blasts, and 19 people have died.

Possible terrorist attack

Reports say that the explosions happened in the foyer area of the Manchester Arena. As of right now, however, the source of the explosions remains unknown, but sources have told the BBC that the North West Counter Terrorism unit is currently treating this is a possible terrorist attack.

There was another suspicious device at the scene, but a controlled explosion after people were evacuated occurred. Authorities are currently working on setting up a contact number for relatives of possible victims.

Evacuation is under way

Of course, everyone who was at the concert is now making it their priority to evacuate the scene as quickly as possible. Social media is abuzz with concert-goers posting their personal accounts of the incident. Some people have fortunately made it home safely, while others are still trying to make their way home, or are stuck in the chaos and traffic in the surrounding areas. For safety reasons, Manchester Victoria station, a train station which is close to the concert venue, has been closed and all trains have been canceled.

Citizens of Manchester are now taking to social media to offer rides to those who are still stuck around the area and are trying to get home. Facebook has also enabled a safety check for the Manchester Arena so that people can contact their loved ones and let them know that they're safe.

Hopefully, everyone makes it home safe, and families that were split up during the chaos are able to reunite soon.

Where is Ariana Grande?

Tonight's concert was part of Grande's Dangerous Woman World tour, and she was meant to head to about 15 more countries after her Manchester concert, which would take the tour well into the summer time. It is currently unknown whether Grande will continue, postpone, or cancel her tour following this tragic incident.

As far as her current whereabouts, a representative from Grande’s US record label said that the singer is okay, and that they are currently investigating what happened. Grande also has yet to address the incident, but as events are still developing, it's likely that she won't make a statement for a while.