Antonio Conte's future at Stamford Bridge has been plunged into serious doubt amid report of a fall out with the club executives. Elsewhere, Everton Football Club are close to finalizing a multi-million dollar double deal for M'Baye Niang and Davy Klaassen. Here's a complete reports on the latest transfers rumor and update Making The Rounds.

Conte's sudden controversial dispute with the Blues chiefs

The 47-year-old Italian manager enjoyed an outstanding first-season as Chelsea FC boss, guiding them to the English Premiership trophy and into the finals of the English FA Cup last season. However, the Italian has stalled on signing a new long term deal and it is now being speculated within the media that there are apparently tensions behind the scenes at Chelsea Football Club.

According to 90min Sports, Antonio Conte is said to be not happy with the club's lack of funds in the summer transfer window. The 47-year-old athlete believes a number of high quality additions are needed at Stamford Bridge, as the club prepares for next season's Premier League and Champions League campaigns.

The Chelsea boss also want a direct-line of contact with the club's owner Roman Abramovich and outright control over the recruitments of coaching and technical staff. It also appears that there's a discrepant opinions within the club over striker Diego Costa's dismissal.

Early last week, Antonio Conte told Spaniard through text message, that he is free to leave the the club this summer, but rather the club executives are willing to retain the Spain forward.

Chelsea have yet to officially comment on this issue but will certainly not want to part ways with the Italian manager at the moment.

Everton keen on signing Klaassen and Niang

According to Liverpoolecho, Davy Klaassen underwent medicals at Everton on Friday after the Merseyside club agreed a multi-million dollar transfer fee with Dutch side Ajax Amsterdam.

Meanwhile, M'Baye Niang was also in attendance at the club's Finch Farm training ground for a medical, following an agreement with the Toffees sporting director Steve Walsh and representatives from Serie A side AC Milan, as reported by Liverpoolecho. The two new incoming "recruits" are set to join Jordan Pickford at Goodison Park after the Sunderland keeper finalized a multi-million dollar transfer fee, a record transfer for a English goalie.

Everton Football Club also remain keen on Burnley's Michael Keane, Gylfi Sigurdsson of Swansea City and CF Malaga forward Sandro Ramirez. Everton owner Farhad Moshiri is set to back manager Ronald Koeman ahead of the summer transfer window as the club attempt to gate crash their way into the Premier League top-four finish next season.

Don't miss our page on Facebook!