Diamond Reynolds, 27, who live-streamed as her fiancé Philando Castile was fatally shot by a Minnesota police officer in July 2016, was taken into custody after allegedly hitting a woman on the head multiple times with a hammer. She and two other suspects have been booked on charges of second- and third degree assault.

Reynolds and two other female suspects, Dyamond Richardson and Chnika Blair, were arrested on Thursday for the brutal attack and appeared before a Ramsey County judge on Friday, with bail set at $90,000 each. As reported by the Daily News, all three suspects will be heading back to court on Monday.

According to Steve Linders, the St. Paul public information officer, Reynolds was taken into custody without incident.

Victim told police the women followed her car

The victim, who remains unnamed at present, told police a white SUV had been following her on Tuesday, as she was driving through St. Paul. She then pulled into a parking garage and reportedly Reynolds and Blair climbed out of the SUV and approached her. It was then that Reynolds allegedly punched her in the head.

According to the criminal complaint, after this happened a struggle between the women ensued, with Reynolds allegedly striking her with a hammer and knocking her to the ground. Reportedly the blows to her head continued while she was lying on the floor and then Reynolds allegedly smashed the windshield of the victim's car with the hammer.

Shortly after this, the third suspect drove up and attacked the victim with pepper spray, causing her to flee. The criminal complaint did not give a reason for the attack on the victim, who was found at the hospital by police, with blood pouring from her forehead.

Reynolds live-streamed the killing of her fiancé

Last summer, Reynolds gained attention in the media after live-streaming the fatal shooting of her fiancé Philando Castile, 32, by a St.

Anthony police officer, Jeronimo Yanez, during a traffic stop in Minnesota. She broadcast the incident on Facebook live from the passenger seat of the car as it happened.

As reported by MPR News, the video quickly went viral on social media, leading to protests close to the Governor’s residence in St. Paul. Yanez is heading for trial towards the end of May this year.