One of the organizers of the recent Day Without a Woman demonstrations has plead guilty to lying to immigration officials in order to procure citizenship. As part of Rasmea Odeh's plea agreement, she will be forced to leave the Unites States without facing jail time.

In 2014, Odeh was sentenced to 18 months in prison for immigration fraud after she lied on her naturalization forms about her past connections with the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-- an officially-designated terror organization.

Rasmea Odeh was convicted by the Israeli government in 1970 for her role in two Jerusalem bombings that killed two students and wounded nine others.

She spent ten years in prison for her crimes and was released in 1980 as part of a prisoner exchange. She then emigrated to the United States and gained citizenship in 2004.

Palestinian group claims Odeh is a victim

On Thursday, the U.S. Palestinian Community Network issued a press release, which paints the convicted terrorist as a victim of President Trump's 'racist' immigration policies and the 'zionist' judicial system. The USPCN release stated:

“Under this current, racist political climate, and facing 18 months or more of imprisonment, as well as the possibility of indefinite detention by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), Rasmea has made the difficult decision to accept a plea agreement.”

Same group also claims Odeh is the victor

The USPCN press release claims that Odeh's deportation is a victory, as the U.S.

government originally sought a prison sentence of up to seven years, and points the finger of blame at U.S. Attorney Daniel Lemisch and 'zionist' Assistant U.S. Attorney Jonathan Tukel for allegedly wanting to "dodge a public and legal defense that puts U.S.-backed Israel on trial for its crimes against Rasmea."

Odeh, who was previously employed as an Obamacare navigator, was applauded by feminists for her role in organizing the Day Without a Woman event in March. According to the USPCN, Odeh also helped organize the Black Lives Matter protests in Ferguson.