Tottenham Hotspurs’ young rising star Dele Alli and Wayne Rooney gave English national Soccer team advantage to beat France 2-0 in an emotional friendly at legendary Wembley Stadium on Tuesday night. Nearly 72,000 people arrived at the stadium to made their presence in London to show their support not only for the players of both teams but for whole France.

English manager Roy Hodgson and French coach Didier Deschamps were joined by Prince William to honor those people who died in the terrorist attacks in Paris by laying flowers before a rousing performance of La Marseillaise, a national anthem of France.

Just before the kick-off both teams stood shoulder to shoulder as the crowd honoured the 129 people killed in Paris, the French capital.

Roy Hodgson decided to make seven changes in the starting team that played in 2-0 loss against Spain on Friday night. England boss decided to start Tottenham dou – Dele Alli and Eric Dier in the central area of the pitch. On the other bench, Didier Deschamps brought in Yohan Cabaye from Crystal Palace, Manchester United’s defensive midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin and Hatem Ben Arfa as the visitors made five changes to the team that started the game with Germany on Friday night.

England started the game in the better way as they warned the French defensive block with two dangerous attacks in the first 10 minutes of the game.

Few minutes later Anthony Martial has managed to bet three English defender but he could not find the way to the back of the net.

The English team continued to press their opponents but the closest they came to open the scoring was Wayne Rooney’s curling free-kick from 20 yards out but his attempt was saved by Hugo Lloris.

England finally found a way to score a goal in 39th minute when Dele Alli won a crunching battle for the ball and unleashed an unstoppable 25-yard shot that beat his club-mate from Tottenham.

England doubled the lead just after the break, when Wayne Rooney scored the second goal of the game after perfect pass from Raheem Sterling.

The hosts managed to control the game the rest of the way.

Don't miss our page on Facebook!