Teen Mom 2 star Jenelle Evans has been in a custody battle with Nathan Griffith since their split last year. The once-engaged couple has a son, Kaiser. The care and support for Kaiser have been an issue all along. Nathan has even accused Jenelle of keeping him from his son. For a time there were issues causing Nathan not to be a part of Kaiser's life, but Jenelle's boyfriend, David Eason helped care for him.

What is the custody arrangement?

A few months ago Teen Mom 2 starJenelle filed for child support. At the time she was awarded child support plus $50 per month for the child support in arrears from Nathan.

He asked the court if he could only pay $100 per month but the judge denied it. He will be paying the full amount of $311 per month from the dateJenelle filedplus the amount he is behind.

Nathan also will be able to have regular visitation with Kaiser. They will spend every other weekend together. Jenelle will remain the custodial parent as there have been no issues.

Jenelle still faces another custody battle for Jace

This isn't the end ofthe Teen Mom 2 star'scustody issues. She is still involved in a battle withher mother, Barbara Evans over her eldest son Jace. This win with Kaiser will help her situation with Jace, but the battle is much more intense.

When Jace tells his grandmother about his visits with his mom he says he doesn't feel included and all she does is sleep.

These statements leave room for concern, not only for the family but fans as well.

The filming of Teen Mom 2 is done months in advance and so much is played out in front of the cameras. According to Inquisitr, there has been a lot ofmending to the relationship between Jenelle and Barbara at this time.

They are spending time together, and Barbara is getting to know David as well.

What about Nathan Griffith?

Nathan was arrested on August 21st for aggravated assault and burglary. He entered the home of his girlfriend, Jessica Henry, around 4:30 AM. He jumped on her in bed screaming at her to be with him, and he was trying.

Nathan then began to choke her. Once freed, she calmed him down, and he left prior to her calling the police.

Don't miss our page on Facebook!