Beer is the world's most widely consumed alcoholic beverage, and the third-most popular drink overall, after water and tea. Today, the brewing industry is a global business, consisting of several dominant multinational companies and many thousands of smaller producers ranging from brewpubs to regional breweries. I made a top 5 list of the best-selling beers in the world.
5. Heineken is a pale lager beer with 5% alcohol by volume produced by the Dutch brewing company Heineken International. It is well known for its signature green bottle and red star. Other beers produced under the Heineken brand name include: Heineken Dark, Heineken Oud Bruin, Heineken Premium Light and Heineken Tarwebok.
4. Budweiser is an American pale lager produced by Anheuser–Busch InBev. Introduced in 1876, it has grown to become one of the highest selling beers in the United States and has been called "The Beer of Kings" since the 19th century. Budweiser is the "Official Beer of NHRA" and it was the "Official Beer of NASCAR" from 1998 to 2007.
3. Bud Light is part of the Anheuser-Busch brewing company and is the best selling beer in America. Bud Light was introduced in addition to the regular Budweiser, and is a light beer with 4.2% ABV. Other versions of Bud Light are Bud Light Premium, which is a little sweeter and higher in alchohol, and Bud Light Lime, with lime and the same alcohol content as Bud Light.
2. Tsingtao beer, a well-hopped standard pilsner of 4.7% alcohol, is the flagship brew. Tsingtao Beer was introduced to the United States in 1972, and soon became the top-selling Chinese beer in the U.S. market; it has maintained this leadership within the United States ever since, despite increasing competition from other well known Chinese beer brands, Zhujiang and Yanjing.
1. Snow beer is a lager beer from China and it is brewed by CR Snow. As of 2008, it is the best selling beer brand in the world, with annual sales of 61 million hectoliters, despite largely being sold only in China. Snow has grown sales 573% over the past decade to become the world's top seller, according to Bloomberg. #News