#Harvey Weinstein's #Sexual Abuse scandal continues to make headlines with more women stepping forward to tell their stories about the Hollywood film producer and media mogul. One week after The New York Times published a report that accused Weinstein of sexually harassing multiple women, additional information has surfaced about the 65-year-old film producer. In an effort to keep you in-the-know, here's the latest information about Weinstein and his accusers.

Headed to rehab

According to TMZ, Weinstein traveled to an unknown location in Europe on Tuesday where he will enter rehab for sex addiction. The name of the facility has not been released but it is reportedly a "live-in facility" that focuses on behavioral issues.

Advertisements
Advertisements

Recently fired by the board of The Weinstein Company [VIDEO], sources tell TMZ that Harvey intends to return to the U.S. with "fresh, new ideas."

Divorce court is next

After Harvey Weinstein's stint in rehab, divorce court could be his next stop. Variety reports that Harvey's wife, Georgia Chapman, confirmed that she has separated from her husband of 10 years. She states that caring for her "young children" is her "first priority.

Weinstein has been married twice and has five children. He married Eve Chilton, his assistant, in 1987. The couple had three children together before they divorced in 2004. Three years later, the film producer married Georgia Chapman, 41. They have two children — India Pearl, 7, and Dashiell, 4.

More women come forward

Since the initial report about Harvey Weinstein [VIDEO] was released by the New York Times last week, more women have come forward to confirm that they are victims of alleged sexual misconduct.

Advertisements

In separate interviews with the New York Times, actresses Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie talked about their experiences with Weinstein. Paltrow, 45, claims Harvey "touched her" inappropriately in his hotel suite when she was 22-years-old. Jolie, 42, told the NYT she had a "bad experience" with Weinstein in the '90s and confirmed that she never worked with him again.

Weinstein apologizes

Shortly after the New York Times story broke, Harvey Weinstein [VIDEO] apologized for his behavior but he denied that he forced anyone to have sex with him.

He spokeswoman told the New Yorker that the film producer denied "any allegations of non-consensual sex" and claims he has "never retaliated" against any women who turned his sexual advances down. He stands by his claim that his relationships with the women who have come forward were "consensual."

#Celebrities