The "#Dancing With The Stars" Season 24 premiere begins tonight and fans of ABC's popular ballroom dance competition are already buzzing about which couple will go the distance and take home the Mirrorball trophy at the end of the 10-week season.
Whether you will be attending weekly "#DWTS" viewing parties with your friends or plan to cheer on your favorite celebrity dancer from your comfy couch, stay in-the-know this season with the helpful information for die-hard "Dancing with the Stars" fans including voting information and this season’s team names.
"DWTS" Season 24 team names & voting phone numbers
Over the past few weeks, the dance partners have been sharing their ideas for team names with their fans on social media and most couples' decided days prior to the premiere. However, it wasn't until Monday morning that Olympic skater Nancy Kerrigan and her partner Artem Chigvintsev revealed that they would be using the team name "Blades of Glory."
Nick Viall, who just revealed his engagement to contestant Vanessa Grimaldi on last week's "The Bachelor" season finale, will be dancing with pro and new mom Peta Murgatroyd this season. Their choice of the team name "Baby Got Bach" was applauded by fans, especially when they posted a pic on Twitter that included Peta and Maks Chmerkovskiy's new baby, Shai.
Here's the full list of team names that fans will see on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram all season long. Note — all phone numbers have a "1-800" preceding the number listed below and all calls are toll free.
- Denim and Diamonds — Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess [1-800-868-3401]
- Mango Tango — Chris Kattan and Witney Carson [868-3403]
- Cuchi Cuchi — Charo and Keo Motsepe [868-3402]
- Baby Got Bach — Nick Viall and Peta Murgatroyd [868-3409]
- Lady and the Gramp — David Ross and Lindsay Arnold [868-3404]
- Pretty XXXpensive — Erika Jayne and Gleb Savchenko [868-3405]
- Booty And The Beast — Normani Kordei and Val Chmerkovskiy [868-3410]
- Dancin’ Fools — Mr. T and Kym Johnson Herjavec [868-3407]
- Fondue For Two — Heather Morris and Maksim Chmerkovskiy [868-3406]
- Blades of Glory — Nancy Kerrigan and Artem Chigvintsev [868-3408]
- EmZone — Rashad Jennings and Emma Slater [868-3411]
- Golden Giggles — Simone Biles and Sasha Farber [868-3412]
Which couple will go home first?
This week, it's all about who scores the highest on the leaderboard. According to ABC, there won't be an elimination during Monday night's "Dancing with the Stars" premiere. However, the votes from fans will be combined with the judges' scores tonight and that will determine who goes and who stays on Week 2.
Which "DWTS" couple is your favorite this season?