Yesterday I wondered if there is something better than butter, although I am not a strong supporter of butter for cooking cakes and other dishes. Well, every time you have tasted something delicious and ask yourself what's inside, there's only one correct answer: the butter.
This Pan brioche is a tasty recipe, that has a hefty dose of fat and sugar.
Total Time: 2 hr
Preparation: 25 minute
Yield: 6 servings
Let's see the ingredients we need:
- 1 (25 ounce) package instant yeast
- 600 grams all-purpose flour (25 tablespoons)
- 250 grams of milk (24 tablespoons)
- 80 grams of shelled nuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 50 grams of butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 egg
- a pinch of pepper and salt
- Let's start warming milk and melt the butter in a pot over medium-low heat. Add sugar, an instant yeast and stir it until it has melted. Mix flour in a pot with the eggs yolks and one egg. At the end put a pinch of pepper and salt.
- At this point, the mixture is perfect and we can add the other ingredients. (If the mixture is stiff add some tablespoons of milk).
- In the meantime cut nuts into small pieces and put them in the dough.The dough is ready, so place it in a bowl, cover it with a damp towel and let it rise in a warm place at 28 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Grease with butter a plumcake ( 10 cm x 26 cm x 8 cm). Transfer the dough into the plumcake and shape it in an elongated form. Let it rise with the same damp towel, until it doubles in volume ( for about another hour).
- Then make some cuts on the dough's surface with a knife and bake it at 280 degrees F in oven for about 35-40 minutes, depending on the type of oven.
- The pan brioche nuts can be served as an appetizer with mascarpone ( or cheese like ‘stracchino’) or for breakfast with jam and butter ( the sweet butter that makes bad thoughts disappear).
At the end of this process, you will have a delicious meal that can be enjoyed for lunch or dinner. If you follow the steps listed above, then you will have no problem obtaining an awesome meal. #italian recipe #recipe