The baked pasta with meat and mozzarella is a first dish to be prepared in any season, according to the Italian tradition. This baked pasta is seasoned with mozzarella, minced meat, and zucchini. And it’s possible to replace the mozzarella with another cheese like mozzarella or grated Parmesan. It's a really delicate dish, that most American people love because it leaves both young and old satisfied. We see in detail the ingredients and procedure to prepare a genuine and delicious Italian baked pasta. The recipe is really easy
Ingredients for 6 servings
- 400 grams of macaronis or pennette
- 200 grams of minced meat
- 170 grams of mozzarella or grated Parmesan
- 400 grams of zucchini
- 4 deciliters of tomato sauce
- an onion and a carrot
- 1 deciliter of dry white wine
- 3 spoons of oil extravergine
- a pinch of salt and pepper
Cook Time: 35 min #italian recipe #recipe made in Italy #recipe
- In a large bottomed pan drizzle some oil and add peeled and cut onion and carrot, over medium -low heat. Salte for 1 minute. Be careful: the onion burns easy! Lift the flame and add the meat. Add the white wine and leave to evaporate lowering the flame.
- Simply add the tomato souce, salt, pepper to your regular ingredients and leave to cook for about thirty minutes. If it is necessary, add a little water. In the meantime, wash and cut the zucchini, and fry them in a frying pan with warm oil.
- Once the zucchini are golden brown, remove them with a perforated spatula and place them on absorbent kitchen paper.
- Put salted water in a large pot and let boil. Cook the macaroons or pennette 2 to 3 minutes less than the label directs; and then drain.
- Meddle the cooked pasta with the tomato souce. Distribute the bottom of a pan with part of the tomato sauce, make a uniform layer of pasta, then a layer of zucchini and another layer of pasta. Distribute over the last layer of pasta, the tomato sauce and the diced mozzarella or grated Parmesan
- Bake for fifteen or twenty minutes at 220 degrees F and then serve. Enjoy your meal!!!