We love the feedback you have given thus far. This is why you will now earn a minimum guarantee of $15 per article AND it will be paid weekly.
How does it work?
For each article you publish that obtains at least 500 US readers, you’ll never earn less than $15.
- If your article does not reach 500 US readers, you will not get the $15 compensation. So, always share your article on social networks after you publish it.
- If your article exceeds $15 based on our standard compensation scheme (which is the number of readers who read your article), you will earn the higher amount.
$15 is only a minimum guaranteed payment.
When do you get paid?
- The minimum guarantee of $15 per article will be paid automatically every Tuesday following the week the article reaches the 500 readers threshold. You do not need to request payment. For example, if you publish an article on Monday, January 30th and your article reaches 500 US readers, you will get paid the $15 on Tuesday, February 7th.
- If you earn more than $15 for each news, you still have to request the remainder payment via our platform, exactly as you have done in the past.
How long does it last?
This new payment scheme starts on Sunday, January 29th at 12:00 AM (EST) and terminates on Sunday, February 26th 11:59 PM (EST), unless otherwise communicated.
- Readers legitimate for, and accounted for, this new payment scheme must have an IP based in United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom or New Zealand. Readers with IPs based in other countries will not be accounted.
- All the traffic generated on #Blasting News is subject to our anti-fraud systems. Fake traffic, or traffic coming from scam services, will not be tolerated, nor accounted.
- Non-human traffic is checked every day in partnership with comScore, the leading global company in traffic measurement. Non-human traffic will not be tolerated, nor accounted.
- The company reserves the right to require proof of identity to proceed with the payments.
Changes to the standard compensation scheme.
In order to keep consistency among all Blasting News national editions and to ensure the best level of service, starting from Tuesday, January 31st, 2017 6:00 PM (EST) the compensation schemes for readers coming from countries other than United States, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand will change from $1.00 per 1,000 unique readers to $0.10 per 1,000 Readers.
So, get started writing now!
If you have any doubt, please get in touch: email@example.com
Blasting News United States